Monday, January 18, 2010

First post

Its been a long time that I have the urge to write something. But the laziness overcame the urge in me… Finally I decided to drop my laziness and start writing, but the doubt is what to write? After a long long debate and thinking, I decided to write about whatever that is under the sky. May be its about the movie I have seen recently or about the book I have read. Sometimes I may also fill my feelings in to it, or show my opinion on the maters which are gripping the nation. Whatever it may be I have decided to write. I don’t know why I suddenly got gripped by hypergraphia, but all I am gonna do is to write…

1 comments:

chimera said...

woww...., superb page gud selection....
gud color combn and font.....

alll the best ...:)

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Rajeev Agur